4. While Crest Hospital will endeavour to keep the contents of the Website up to date and accurate, we do not warrant or represent to you or any other person that such content is accurate or up to date at all times.
5. Crest Hospital will provide the Website with reasonable care and skill, however we do not represent or warrant that the Website or any Website Services will:
a.operate on a continuous or fault-free basis or at any particular time or location;
b.be secure or private;
c.be free of viruses or other harmful features (including any files displayed or obtained from or through the Website or the Website Services or any website linked to it).
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Crest Hospital and its officers and employees will not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or special) arising directly or indirectly from any errors or omissions in the information contained in this Website or any Website Services or any delay or interruption to or use whatsoever of the Website or Website Services, as a consequence of the events mentioned in clauses 5(a) to (c).
7. Except as expressly provided otherwise, Crest Hospital or its suppliers own or have the right to use all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the information contained in this Website or otherwise connected with this Website or the Website Services. No part of this Website or the Website Services may be modified, reproduced, transmitted, stored or otherwise dealt with (including in any other website or other electronic form) except as expressly provided for on the Website or with the prior written consent of Crest Hospital, except that you may print, or download to your hard drive extracts from the Website for your own personal use.
8. While using the Website or any Website Services you must ensure that:
- all information which you supply to Crest Hospital is current, complete, accurate and provided in a timely manner;
- you comply with all applicable laws, regulations standards and codes;
- all security information (including any login, username, password or PIN) relating to you is kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party; and
- you notify us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of security information relating to you.
10. The contents of this Website may contain links to other third party sites. These sites are not under the control of Crest Hospital, and Crest Hospital is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or liable for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or special) suffered by you or any other person from accessing, using or relying on any linked site or trading with third parties. The inclusion of any link in this Website is provided as a convenience only and does not imply endorsement, recommendation or warranty by Crest Hospital of the linked site or the products and services provided there or any association with its operators. Use of or reliance on the contents of these websites is at your own risk.
11. Crest Hospital may prohibit links to this Website and you agree to remove or cease any link on our request. You must not display content independent of the Website or otherwise alter the Website.
12. Any transaction you enter into with any advertiser or other third party appearing on this Website is solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Crest Hospital is not responsible or liable for any part of any such transaction.
14. The contents of this Website have been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law. The contents of this Website and any contracts formed with Crest Hospital arising out of this Website or the Website Services are governed by New Zealand law and New Zealand courts have non-exclusive jurisdiction. The forum of any dispute resolution is Palmerston North.
15. All dollar figures stated in this Website are in New Zealand dollars and include goods and services tax (unless otherwise stated).
16. The Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 aims to stop people sending you unsolicited electronic emails marketing or promoting goods and services. If Crest Hospital sends you emails about our products, services or promotions it is because we believe you have provided either express or inferred consent for us to send these emails. Of course we would like to continue to keep in contact with you, however, should you not want to receive these emails, you should email us and include the words “no promotions” in the subject line. For the avoidance of doubt, on using the Website you consent for us to send you promotional e-mails concerning Crest Hospital, its services, products, applications and portals.